Grants & Contracts
As a non-profit organization the Forum For Equality Foundation relies on grants and individual donations to accomplish its mission. These funds are dedicated solely for the purpose of education and non-political, non-lobbying advocacy. Over the years the Foundation has established a credibility for managing grants and for proper stewardship of funds. Our major grant comes from the State Equality Fund, a philanthropic partnership that includes the Evelyn and Walter Hass, Jr Fund, the Gill Foundation and anonymous donor. This grant has allowed us to expand our outreach and educational efforts to the rest of the state. Our Grants & Contracts Committee is responsible for applications and post-award administration. We need volunteers who are successful grant writers to join our committee.
- Look at opportunities for obtaining grants and contracts, and cultivate potential grantors.
- Prepare applications in accordance to funder’s guidelines.
- Help with post-award administration, i.e., interim and final reports.
- Advise the leadership on strategic decisions regarding support from grants and contracts.
- Disseminate findings of the knowledge and practices obtained through grant funding.
How can you help?
- Become a member of our Grants & Contracts Committee
- Become a grant writer for the Foundation.
Grants & Contracts Committee Chair